Introducing Polysulphate Premium
What’s in Polysulphate Premium?
Polysulphate Premium is derived from polyhalite, a naturally-occurring mineral, which contains elements essential to high-performance plant growth and function: K2Ca2Mg(SO4)4 • 2H2O
45.6% SO3 (18.2% S) balances crop’s need for S and improves efficacy of other nutrients (e.g. N and P)
13% K2O (10.7% K) as potassium sulphate, vital for improved crop health
5.6% MgO (3.4% Mg) as magnesium sulphate, essential for photosynthesis
16.4% CaO (11.8% Ca) as calcium sulphate, crucial for cell division and strong cell walls
Polysulphate Premium brings the advantages of robust, spherical, broadspreading, easily-blended and natural fertilizer to fields all over the world.
It’s time to get round to using Polysulphate Premium
- Uniform, robust spheres of natural, multi-nutrient fertilizer
- Smooth surface protects from abrasion, humidity or damage
- Spherical shape gives consistent flow rate
- Consistent broad spread during application
- Easily blended with other fertilizer materials
- Attractive appearance in blends with other granulated fertilizer ingredients
“Polysulphate Premium gives me the all-round performance I need to get my crops off to a good start and it keeps them precisely nourished through to harvest”