We are delighted to announce that our Polysulphate family has grown. In addition to our established products Standard Polysulphate, Granular Polysulphate and Mini-Granular Polysulphate, we would like to introduce Polysulphate Premium.
Polysulphate Premium has inherited some very special qualities. Polysulphate Premium is derived from polyhalite, a naturally occurring mineral mined exclusively by ICL in the UK. Packed in every little sphere of Polysulphate Premium is the wonderful multi-nutrient mix it has inherited from its parentage.
- 45.6% SO3 (18.2% S) balances crop’s need for S and improves efficacy of other nutrients (e.g. N and P)
- 13% K2O (10.7% K) as potassium sulphate, vital for improved crop health
- 5.6% MgO (3.4% Mg) as magnesium sulphate, essential for photosynthesis
- 16.4% CaO (11.8% Ca) as calcium sulphate, crucial for cell division and strong cell walls
But the major difference between Polysulphate Premium and the other members of the Polysulphate family is its appearance. Polysulphate Premium is shaped in beautiful uniform spheres. Being round in shape, smooth and robust, it flows well, spreads further and more consistently.
- Uniform, robust spheres of natural, multi-nutrient fertilizer
- Smooth surface protects from abrasion, humidity or damage
- Spherical shape gives consistent flow rate
- Consistent broad spread during application
- Easily blended with other fertilizer materials
- Attractive appearance in blends with other granulated fertilizer ingredients
Our latest product is evidence of our continuous drive to innovate and serve our customers and farmers worldwide with products that meet their needs.
Find out more about Polysulphate Premium the latest member of the Polysulphate family.